COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Information for Patients
Contact your healthcare provider by phone before coming to a clinic or hospital if you meet the following criteria:
Symptoms such as fever, cough or shortness of breath, fatigue, headache, muscle or body aches, loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose.
Contact with someone with confirmed COVID-19 within 14 days of onset of systems
This clinic operates under a SLIDING SCALE model. This means that it MAY NOT be free depending on your income. You will be required to prove financial need in order to receive free services or services at a reduced cost. In order to get more information on this clinic, click on the icons below. You may be required to join for free in order to access full contact information.
HOURS OF OPERATION
General Business Hours: Monday thru Friday 8-5
The Florida Department of Health in Bay County is open Monday through Friday from 7:30am to 4:30pm. We are also open during the lunch hour. This schedule is followed to help as many people as possible, particularly those with jobs or with children in school to take advantage of our services.
Our clinicians and nurses provide the following services: Immunizations, Women's Health Exams, STD Exams, Family Planning Services and Counseling, TB, and HIV Testing. Although appointments are not required for all clinics, we encourage appointments so we can see you as quickly as possible. Scheduled appointments are seen ahead of walk-in clients.
Payment is due at the time services are rendered. The cost of services depends on Financial Eligibility and/or Sliding Fee Scale. Medicaid, Medicare and most Third Party Insurance are welcome. Also, please note, some services have set fees. Please inquire at the time of services. Services are payable by cash, check, money order, Visa or Mastercard.
Appointments may be scheduled by calling (850) 872-4455 and then option 1 for appointments then option 2 for medical appointments during normal business hours.
- United Sates Citizenship is required
- You cannot have Medical Insurance. This includes: Medicare, Medicaid, Share of Cost Medicaid, or private insurance.
- You must reside in one of the following counties: Bay, Calhoun, Franklin, Gulf, Holmes, Jackson, Liberty, Wakulla, Walton, or Washington.
- You cannot exceed the State of Florida 200% Poverty Guidelines based on your household gross income (before taxes).
What to Bring to Your Appointment
- Written referral from doctor, emergency room, clinic, health department, etc.
- Social Security Card and Photo ID.
- ALL medical records pertaining to the diagnosis on the referral.
- Proof of household income:
One month employment pay stub, Social Security, Child Support, etc. If no income, a notarized letter of room and board is required.
- Food Stamp Card if applicable.
- Medicaid proof of application or denial. Contact number (850) 872-4185
- Vocational Rehabilitation letter of denial if you are currently employed.
Contact number (850) 872-4380
Physicians are on call 24 hrs/day, 7 days/week for emergencies.
Clinical and Nutrition Services
Prescription Assistance Program
Refugee and Immigration
Crowd Source Service Rates - Let Our Users Know If You Paid During Your Visit
Have you visited Bay County Health Department Panama City before? Let our users know, some cost details!
Bay County Health Department Panama City Service Rates As Posted By Users And Research
This is not necessarily factual. Use this as a guide while you are reviewing this clinic.
|Oct 17, 2017||$25||Charged Sliding Scale||talked to me about my abdoninal pain and gave me a pain shot|