COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Information for Patients
Contact your healthcare provider by phone before coming to a clinic or hospital if you meet the following criteria:
Symptoms such as fever, cough or shortness of breath, fatigue, headache, muscle or body aches, loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose.
Contact with someone with confirmed COVID-19 within 14 days of onset of systems
- - Monday 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM
- Thursday 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 8:30 AM - 11:00 AM
- Saturday closed
- Sunday closed
This clinic operates under a SLIDING SCALE model. This means that it MAY NOT be free depending on your income. You will be required to prove financial need in order to receive free services or services at a reduced cost. In order to get more information on this clinic, click on the icons below. You may be required to join for free in order to access full contact information.
Low income dental clinic (sliding scale fees) .
- Provide free emergency dental care (extraction of abscessed, non-restorable teeth)
- Complete dental care to Medicaid and low income patients only
- Cleanings, fluoride, sealants, fillings, root canals, crowns, replacement of missing teeth with partial and full dentures
Crowd Source Service Rates - Let Our Users Know If You Paid During Your Visit
Have you visited Christian Community Dental Care Center before? Let our users know, some cost details!
|Be the first to add a price for services! No rates have been added.|