This clinic operates under a SLIDING SCALE model. This means that it MAY NOT be free depending on your income. You will be required to prove financial need in order to receive free services or services at a reduced cost. In order to get more information on this clinic, click on the icons below. You may be required to join for free in order to access full contact information.
Eligibility guidelines for Macon Volunteer Clinic include:
* Must be employed
* Live in Bibb County
* Be between the ages of 18-64
* Must be uninsured (no Medicaid, no Medicare, no �clinic card' and no private or employer provided health insurance or VA benefits
- Primary Medical Care
- Dental Cleanings and Extractions
- Eye Exams and Prescription Eyeglasses
- Non-narcotic Prescription Medication Assistance
- Cancer Screenings (such as Mammograms, PAP Smears and Colonoscopies)
- Laboratory Analyses
- Diagnostic Services
- Dietary Counseling
- Mental Health Counseling
- Outpatient Surgery
- Dermatology Services
Crowd Source Service Rates - Let Our Users Know If You Paid During Your Visit
Have you visited Macon Volunteer Clinic Inc before? Let our users know, some cost details!
Macon Volunteer Clinic Inc Service Rates As Posted By Users And Research
This is not necessarily factual. Use this as a guide while you are reviewing this clinic.
|Oct 25, 2017||$600||Completely Free Clinic||pep Smith exam|