125 Russell Pkwy
Warner Robins, GA - 31088
In order to get more information on this clinic, click on the icons below. You may be required to join for free in order to access full contact information.
Houston County Volunteer Medical Clinic is a non-profit facility providing free medical care to working, uninsured citizens of Houston County.
* You must live in Houston County.
* You must be between ages 18-64.
* You or your spouse must be employed.
* You must be uninsured.
* Your family's gross income must be 200% of poverty level or less.
* You must provide proof of your family income.
* You must provide identification.
* You must provide your social security number. (There are exceptions to this policy).
Many medications can be obtained for patients through the Community Health Works Patient Assistance Program.
Pre-qualified patients seen during clinic hours by appointment only.
Monday & Wednesday
9 am - 1 pm
Tuesday & Thursday
2 pm - 6 pm
Monday & Wednesday
9 am - 10 am
Tuesday & Thursday
5 pm - 6 pm
To improve the healthcare of the communities we serve by providing patient-focused, high quality, cost-effective services while promoting health and wellness.
Since this is a sliding fee scale clinic, we have provided the Federal Poverty Guidelines below. Visit the Houston County Volunteer Medical Clinic website listed above to see what the level is needed for free care.
|Persons In Family Household||Poverty Guideline Salary per year|
For Households with more than 8 persons, add $4,480 for each additional person.
*Alaska and Hawaii have different rates for HUD federal poverty guidelines.
These numbers above represent 100% of the Federal Poverty Rate. In order to get reduced or free services from some clinics, they use a sliding fee scale based on your income.When they use a sliding fee scale, the 100% rate can be different than 100%. In those cases, using for example a 200% federal poverty level, you will only need double the 100% number listed above to 200%.
Contact your healthcare provider by phone before coming to a clinic or hospital if you meet the following criteria:
- Symptoms such as fever, cough or shortness of breath, fatigue, headache
- Symptoms such as muscle or body aches, loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose.
- Contact with someone with confirmed COVID-19 within 14 days of onset of systems
Mild Covid Symptoms
- Low-grade fever (approx 100 degrees Fahrenheit for adults)
- Nasal congestion
- Runny nose
- Mild, dry cough
- Mild body aches
Moderate Covid Symptoms
- Fever above 100.4 F
- Persistent cough
- Temporary shortness of breath when you exert yourself
- Exhaustion, need to stay in bed
Severe Covid Symptoms
- Constant trouble breathing
- Persistent chest pain or pressure
- Trouble staying awake
- Blue lips or face
Do you have a question about Houston County Volunteer Medical Clinic ?
Ask below or help other by answering a question you might know the answer to.
DiabetesAnonymous on Thursday, November 7, 2019( 0 votes )
glaucomaAnonymous on Tuesday, August 13, 2019( 0 votes )
Womens yearlyAnonymous on Saturday, June 8, 2019( -1 votes )
mental healthAnonymous on Thursday, March 7, 2019( 0 votes )
Salivary gland stonesAnonymous on Wednesday, January 23, 2019( 0 votes )
Swelling of the legs, shortness of breathAnonymous on Friday, September 21, 2018( 0 votes )
Crowd Source Service Rates - Let Our Users Know If You Paid During Your Visit
|Be the first to add a price for services! No rates have been added.|
Have you visited Houston County Volunteer Medical Clinic before? Let our users know, some cost details!
© 2008 - 2022 Free Clinics - Free Clinics
All Rights Reserved.