418 Grand Park Drive, Suite 311
Parkersburg, WV - 26105
In order to get more information on this clinic, click on the icons below. You may be required to join for free in order to access full contact information.
Services offered at the Good Samaritan Clinic:
- Primary Health care Services are offered by a Certified Family Nurse Practitioner, Monday
thru Friday by appointment only.
- Physician Clinic by appointment only.
- Pharmacy Service limited to those prescriptions written at the Good Samaritan Clinic only.
The ONLY cost to you is a $1.00 handling fee/donation, requested at the time of filling the prescription.
- Breast and Cervical Cancer Screening Program
- Referrals to local hospitals, specialty physicians and Human Service Agencies.
Clinic Hours: Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday Thursday
8:00 a.m. - 12:00 noon 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 noon
1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. 6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
on the 1st & 3rd Thursday of each month
Friday 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 noon
Guidelines: The Clinic provides free health care to those in the Mid-Ohio Valley who:
- Do not qualify for Medicaid
- Do not qualify for Medicare
- Do not qualify for any type of health insurance
- Have incomes that fall at or below 150% of the poverty guidelines
In order to qualify for services you must meet the criteria listed above under guidelines. You must be between the ages of 18 to 64 and live in Wood, Wirt, Calhoun, Jackson or Pleasants Counties.
Since this is a sliding fee scale clinic, we have provided the Federal Poverty Guidelines below. Visit the Good Samaritan Clinic Parkersburg website listed above to see what the level is needed for free care.
|Persons In Family Household||Poverty Guideline Salary per year|
For Households with more than 8 persons, add $4,480 for each additional person.
*Alaska and Hawaii have different rates for HUD federal poverty guidelines.
These numbers above represent 100% of the Federal Poverty Rate. In order to get reduced or free services from some clinics, they use a sliding fee scale based on your income.When they use a sliding fee scale, the 100% rate can be different than 100%. In those cases, using for example a 200% federal poverty level, you will only need double the 100% number listed above to 200%.
Contact your healthcare provider by phone before coming to a clinic or hospital if you meet the following criteria:
- Symptoms such as fever, cough or shortness of breath, fatigue, headache
- Symptoms such as muscle or body aches, loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose.
- Contact with someone with confirmed COVID-19 within 14 days of onset of systems
Mild Covid Symptoms
- Low-grade fever (approx 100 degrees Fahrenheit for adults)
- Nasal congestion
- Runny nose
- Mild, dry cough
- Mild body aches
Moderate Covid Symptoms
- Fever above 100.4 F
- Persistent cough
- Temporary shortness of breath when you exert yourself
- Exhaustion, need to stay in bed
Severe Covid Symptoms
- Constant trouble breathing
- Persistent chest pain or pressure
- Trouble staying awake
- Blue lips or face
Do you have a question about Good Samaritan Clinic Parkersburg?
Ask below or help other by answering a question you might know the answer to.
DentalAnonymous on Saturday, March 23, 2019( 0 votes )
Adult dentalAnonymous on Sunday, February 3, 2019( 0 votes )
washington county free clinic
Crowd Source Service Rates - Let Our Users Know If You Paid During Your Visit
|Mar 23, 2019||$15||Charged Sliding Scale||Just for xrays smiles for life|
Have you visited Good Samaritan Clinic Parkersburg before? Let our users know, some cost details!
© 2008 - 2021 Free Clinics - Free Clinics
All Rights Reserved.