In order to get more information on this clinic, click on the icons below. You may be required to join for free in order to access full contact information.
Services offered at the Good Samaritan Clinic:
- Primary Health care Services are offered by a Certified Family Nurse Practitioner, Monday
thru Friday by appointment only.
- Physician Clinic by appointment only.
- Pharmacy Service limited to those prescriptions written at the Good Samaritan Clinic only.
The ONLY cost to you is a $1.00 handling fee/donation, requested at the time of filling the prescription.
- Breast and Cervical Cancer Screening Program
- Referrals to local hospitals, specialty physicians and Human Service Agencies.
Clinic Hours: Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday Thursday
8:00 a.m. - 12:00 noon 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 noon
1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. 6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
on the 1st & 3rd Thursday of each month
Friday 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 noon
Guidelines: The Clinic provides free health care to those in the Mid-Ohio Valley who:
- Do not qualify for Medicaid
- Do not qualify for Medicare
- Do not qualify for any type of health insurance
- Have incomes that fall at or below 150% of the poverty guidelines
In order to qualify for services you must meet the criteria listed above under guidelines. You must be between the ages of 18 to 64 and live in Wood, Wirt, Calhoun, Jackson or Pleasants Counties.
Crowd Source Service Rates - Let Our Users Know If You Paid During Your Visit
Have you visited Good Samaritan Clinic Parkersburg before? Let our users know, some cost details!
Good Samaritan Clinic Parkersburg Service Rates As Posted By Users And Research
This is not necessarily factual. Use this as a guide while you are reviewing this clinic.
|Mar 23, 2019||$15||Charged Sliding Scale||Just for xrays smiles for life|