This clinic operates under a SLIDING SCALE model. This means that it MAY NOT be free depending on your income. You will be required to prove financial need in order to receive free services or services at a reduced cost. This is a health care center funded by the federal government. This means even if you have no insurance you can be covered. The center is also income based for those making an income. This health center can cover services such as checkups, treatment, pregnancy care (where applicable), immunizations and child care (where applicable), prescription medicine and mental and substance abuse where applicable. Contact them at the number provided for full details. Jefferson Health & Wellness Center is a Community Health Center. In order to get more information on this clinic, click on the icons below. You may be required to join for free in order to access full contact information.
The goal of the Ritchie County Primary Care Association is to insure that all residents in the service area have access to quality health care on a non-discriminatory basis regardless of race, color, sex, creed, disability, national origin or ability to pay.
We are a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) .
Location: Behind Jefferson Elementary Center.
· BCCSP: The Breast and Cervical Cancer Screening Program is available for uninsured women who meet our age and income criteria.
· Health Checks: Early Periodic Screenings for children with a medical card. These are yearly physicals.
· Family Planning: Medical check-ups, pap tests, pregnancy tests, testing for sexually transmitted diseases, health education and counseling.
· CHIP: Children's Health Insurance Program 'Insurance coverage for those who meet income guidelines but do not qualify for Medicaid up to age 19.
· 340B Drug Program: A low cost prescription drug program made possible by the federal government only available to our patients without prescription benefits.
· Patient Assistance: Prescription assistance.
· Emergency Services
· Acute Care
· Asthma Van, a collaboration with CCMH
· Drug Screenings
· Vision & Hearing Screenings
· Health Education
· Certified Diabetes Educator on Staff
· Lab Services
· Allergy Injections
· Sports Physicals
· Comprehensive Physical Examinations (including work physical, CDL physicals, etc.)
· Long Term Care of Chronic Illness
· Nursing Home Care
NOT ALL SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE IN EVERY LOCATION.
Crowd Source Service Rates - Let Our Users Know If You Paid During Your Visit
Have you visited Jefferson Health & Wellness Center before? Let our users know, some cost details!
|Be the first to add a price for services! No rates have been added.|