About Aunt Marthas Youth Service Center
This clinic operates under a SLIDING SCALE model.This means that it MAY NOT be free depending on your income.You will be required to prove financial need in order to receive free services or services at a reduced cost.In order to get more information on this clinic, click on the icons below. You may be required to join for free in order to access full contact information.
This organization offers FREE STD TESTING. This may not be a clinic that offers other medical services.
Individuals and families with income between 138 percent and 400 percent of the federal poverty level may receive subsidies on a sliding scale if they obtain coverage through the Marketplace. For example:
- A single 30-year old, with a household income of $23,000 could be eligible for a subsidy that could bring their monthly cost to $44 in Peoria or $69 in Chicago
- A family of 4, parents aged 40 with 2 children, with a household income of $60,000 could be eligible for a subsidy that could bring their monthly cost to $150 in Peoria or $234 in Chicago
Monday: 10:00am - 5:00pm
Tuesday: 10:00am - 5:00pm
Wednesday: 10:00am - 5:00pm
Thursday: 10:00am - 5:00pm
Friday: 10:00am - 5:00pm
Free HIV Testing
Rapid HIV Blood Test
Rapid HIV Oral Test
Since this is a sliding fee scale clinic, we have provided the Federal Poverty Guidelines below. Visit the Aunt Marthas Youth Service Center website listed above to see what the level is needed for free care.
Federal Poverty Guidelines for 2022
|Persons In Family Household||Poverty Guideline Salary per year|
For Households with more than 8 persons, add $4,480 for each additional person.
*Alaska and Hawaii have different rates for HUD federal poverty guidelines.
These numbers above represent 100% of the Federal Poverty Rate. In order to get reduced or free services from some clinics, they use a sliding fee scale based on your income.When they use a sliding fee scale, the 100% rate can be different than 100%. In those cases, using for example a 200% federal poverty level, you will only need double the 100% number listed above to 200%.
COVID-19 Information for Patients
Contact your healthcare provider by phone before coming to a clinic or hospital if you meet the following criteria:
- Symptoms such as fever, cough or shortness of breath, fatigue, headache
- Symptoms such as muscle or body aches, loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose.
- Contact with someone with confirmed COVID-19 within 14 days of onset of systems
Mild Covid Symptoms
- Low-grade fever (approx 100 degrees Fahrenheit for adults)
- Nasal congestion
- Runny nose
- Mild, dry cough
- Mild body aches
Moderate Covid Symptoms
- Fever above 100.4 F
- Persistent cough
- Temporary shortness of breath when you exert yourself
- Exhaustion, need to stay in bed
Severe Covid Symptoms
- Constant trouble breathing
- Persistent chest pain or pressure
- Trouble staying awake
- Blue lips or face
Health Care Center