In order to get more information on this clinic, click on the icons below. You may be required to join for free in order to access full contact information.
Â Â Â
- Detection, treatment, education and raising awareness about TB, including drug resistant
- Â Â Â forms: MDR, XDR and XXDR/TDR.
- Â Â Â Testing for HIV.
- Â Â Â Detection, management and raising awareness about Hemophilia.
- Â Â Â Detection, management and raising awareness of Diabetes.
- Â Â Â Detection, management and raising awareness about Heart diseases.
- Â Â Â Measurement of blood sugar and blood pressure at the doorstep.
- Â Â Â Distribution of analgesic, antacid, antiemetic, iron & calcium tablets, condoms, Oral
- Â Â Â Rehydration Salt (ORS), protein supplements, non-perishable food, clothes and blankets.
Crowd Source Service Rates - Let Our Users Know If You Paid During Your Visit
Have you visited Operation Asha Nfp before? Let our users know, some cost details!
Operation Asha Nfp Service Rates As Posted By Users And Research
This is not necessarily factual. Use this as a guide while you are reviewing this clinic.
|Jul 5, 2017||$50||Charged Sliding Scale||xray|