COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Information for Patients
Contact your healthcare provider by phone before coming to a clinic or hospital if you meet the following criteria:
Symptoms such as fever, cough or shortness of breath, fatigue, headache, muscle or body aches, loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose.
Contact with someone with confirmed COVID-19 within 14 days of onset of systems
In order to get more information on this clinic, click on the icons below. You may be required to join for free in order to access full contact information.
Â Â Â
- Detection, treatment, education and raising awareness about TB, including drug resistant
- Â Â Â forms: MDR, XDR and XXDR/TDR.
- Â Â Â Testing for HIV.
- Â Â Â Detection, management and raising awareness about Hemophilia.
- Â Â Â Detection, management and raising awareness of Diabetes.
- Â Â Â Detection, management and raising awareness about Heart diseases.
- Â Â Â Measurement of blood sugar and blood pressure at the doorstep.
- Â Â Â Distribution of analgesic, antacid, antiemetic, iron & calcium tablets, condoms, Oral
- Â Â Â Rehydration Salt (ORS), protein supplements, non-perishable food, clothes and blankets.
Mission Statement: Expand access to services and products of a high quality at affordable prices to disadvantaged communities worldwide with a focus on delivery of health services. We do this by providing the last mile connectivity, i.e. service delivery at the doorstep of the under-served.
Crowd Source Service Rates - Let Our Users Know If You Paid During Your Visit
Have you visited Operation Asha Nfp before? Let our users know, some cost details!
Operation Asha Nfp Service Rates As Posted By Users And Research
This is not necessarily factual. Use this as a guide while you are reviewing this clinic.
|Jul 5, 2017||$50||Charged Sliding Scale||xray|