COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Information for Patients
Contact your healthcare provider by phone before coming to a clinic or hospital if you meet the following criteria:
Symptoms such as fever, cough or shortness of breath and
Travel to countries with coronavirus alerts within 14 days of onset of symptoms or
Contact with someone with confirmed COVID-19 within 14 days of onset of systems
In order to get more information on this clinic, click on the icons below. You may be required to join for free in order to access full contact information.
Every Wednesday from 1pm to 4:30pm.
Â Â Â
- Provide proof of income, such as pay stubs, W-2, or tax return forms
- Â Â Â Have a social security number
- Â Â Â Be a Genesee County resident
- Â Â Â Bring picture ID
- Â Â Â Not have any form of health insurance
- Fit income limits (see website listed above for details).
Â Â Â
- Free consultation
- Â Â Â free diagnostic testing
- Â Â Â free prescription fill up
- Â Â Â referrals to specialists if needed will be obtained by the examining physician.
By appointment on Wednesday from 1-4:30 p.m.
Appointments can be made by calling the Free Clinic between 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. M-F. The Clinic is open to the public.
Mission Statement: The goal and mission of the Islamic Center of Flint was/is to serve the best interest of Islam and the Muslims of the Greater Flint area.
Crowd Source Service Rates - Let Our Users Know If You Paid During Your Visit
Have you visited Muslim Outreach Free Clinic before? Let our users know, some cost details!
|Be the first to add a price for services! No rates have been added.|