COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Information for Patients
Contact your healthcare provider by phone before coming to a clinic or hospital if you meet the following criteria:
Symptoms such as fever, cough or shortness of breath, fatigue, headache, muscle or body aches, loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose.
Contact with someone with confirmed COVID-19 within 14 days of onset of systems
This clinic operates under a SLIDING SCALE model. This means that it MAY NOT be free depending on your income. You will be required to prove financial need in order to receive free services or services at a reduced cost. In order to get more information on this clinic, click on the icons below. You may be required to join for free in order to access full contact information.
Andrews Health Center will be operating with limited services until further notice
Clinical Services will be offered on Tuesdays & Thursdays
Lab Services will only be available on WEDNESDAYS
Office hours are still Monday-Friday: 8:00am-12pm & 12:30pm- 4:30pm
The Andrew Health Center offers:
· Diagnosis and treatment for common family illnesses such as strep throat, urinary tract infections, pink eye and infections of the ears, nose and throat.
· Vaccinations for flu, pneumonia, pertussis, and hepatitis, among others.
· Vision and hearing screenings
· Treatment of minor wounds, abrasions, joint sprains and skin conditions such as poison ivy, ringworm and acne.
· A wide range of wellness services, including sports and camp physicals, smoking cessation counseling and TB testing.
· Routine lab tests, and education for those with diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure or asthma.
*The Andrews Health Center will accept Medicaid, Health Choice, BCBS, and offer a sliding fee scale as payment for services. The goal of the Andrews Health Center is to provide affordable care to students and to residents of the Andrews community.*
For medical needs after clinic hours or when the AHC is closed, contact your primary care provider or Urgent Care Center. For emergencies, go to the nearest emergency room or dial 911 for assistance. If you need mental health services, contact Appalachian Community Services at 837-0071, or the Crisis Line at 1 (888) 315-2880.
Crowd Source Service Rates - Let Our Users Know If You Paid During Your Visit
Have you visited Andrews Health Center - Cherokee County Health Department before? Let our users know, some cost details!
|Be the first to add a price for services! No rates have been added.|