In order to get more information on this clinic, click on the icons below. You may be required to join for free in order to access full contact information.
Â Â Â Â Â Â
- General Medical Care
- Â Â Â Â Â Â Prescription Medications
- Â Â Â Â Â Â Lab Testing
- Â Â Â Â Â Â Limited Referrals to Area Specialists
- Â Â Â Â Â Â Respiratory Clinic
- Â Â Â Â Â Â Dermatology Consultations
- Â Â Â Â Â Â Diabetes Clinics & Patient Education by Referral
- Â Â Â Â Â Â Patient Pharmacy Assistance Program
- Â Â Â Â Â Â Individualized Christian Counseling by Trained Lay and/or Ordained Ministers
Â Â Â Â Â Â Â They serve patients who are uninsured and whose incomes fall within 185% of the federal poverty level.
Â Â Â Â Â Â You must apply to become a patient at the free clinic. Eligibility applications are processed on the first Thursday of each month from 10 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Applications can be picked up at the clinic on Monday through Wednesday from 10 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.Â However, they ask that you call the clinic in advance at 423-256-2408 to make sure someone is in the office.
Office Staff Hours:
Mon - Fri from 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Mission Statement: Building a cooperative effort among area churches, agencies & businesses to identify & meet community needs through public support; serving those in need with the love of Jesus!
Crowd Source Service Rates - Let Our Users Know If You Paid During Your Visit
Have you visited Of One Accord before? Let our users know, some cost details!
|Be the first to add a price for services! No rates have been added.|