501 Palmer St
Liberty, TX - 77575
This clinic operates under a SLIDING SCALE model.This means that it MAY NOT be free depending on your income.You will be required to prove financial need in order to receive free services or services at a reduced cost.In order to get more information on this clinic, click on the icons below. You may be required to join for free in order to access full contact information.
Clinic Hours: 8am-8pm Monday-Friday
Open one Saturdays per month; please call for hours and dates.
We provide the following medical services to all patients:
- Routine health maintenance for adults and adolescents
- Pediatric care
- Women's health, PAP smears and postmenopausal care
- Blood pressure and diabetes control
- Anxiety and depression
- School and sports physicals
- Minor emergencies
- Minor outpatient procedures
- Laboratory Services
- Smoking cessation counseling and treatment
- Skin care
- Family planning
Depending on available resources, our staff can assist you in applying for health assistance programs such as:
- Free mammograms
- Free well woman exams including Pap smear
- Discounted laboratory tests, diagnostic imaging, etc
- Dental care
- Free pediatric immunizations
Is Health Center of Southeast Texas a free clinic?
No. Health Center of Southeast Texas is a non-profit 501(c) 3 Federally Qualified Health Clinic whose mission is to provide basic medical health care services at a price that can be afforded by all.
How are the fees set?
The fee paid by the patient is determined by the person's verifiable household income using a sliding fee developed by the Federal Government.
What is Verifiable Household Income ?
Verifiable Household Income is the total income for everyone living in a home.
To qualify for our sliding scale discount program, you need to bring a photo ID for proof of identification, a proof of your physical address such as utility bill or any mail addressed to applicant or spouse and household income. If your child is being seen, you also need to bring your ID and his/her birth certificate.
Depending on if the household members are employed, self employed or unemployed you need to bring the following information to apply for the discount programs:
- Last 4 current and consecutive paystubs for the household
- Employer's written verification of gross monthly income on letterhead or the Employment Verification Form (Form 128)
- Unemployment benefits statement or letter from the Texas Workforce Commission
- Award letters(e.g., food stamp, pension), court orders, or public decrees to verify support payments
- Notes for cash contributions
- Letter of Support (with supporters driver's license)
- Pint out of child support payments
- Social Security award letters
- The previous year tax return submitted to the IRS with attachments (only if self-employed)
- If not listed or not sure, you will have to call us for assistance.
Since this is a sliding fee scale clinic, we have provided the Federal Poverty Guidelines below. Visit the Health Center of Southeast TX - Liberty website listed above to see what the level is needed for free care.
|Persons In Family Household||Poverty Guideline Salary per year|
For Households with more than 8 persons, add $4,480 for each additional person.
*Alaska and Hawaii have different rates for HUD federal poverty guidelines.
These numbers above represent 100% of the Federal Poverty Rate. In order to get reduced or free services from some clinics, they use a sliding fee scale based on your income.When they use a sliding fee scale, the 100% rate can be different than 100%. In those cases, using for example a 200% federal poverty level, you will only need double the 100% number listed above to 200%.
Contact your healthcare provider by phone before coming to a clinic or hospital if you meet the following criteria:
- Symptoms such as fever, cough or shortness of breath, fatigue, headache
- Symptoms such as muscle or body aches, loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose.
- Contact with someone with confirmed COVID-19 within 14 days of onset of systems
Mild Covid Symptoms
- Low-grade fever (approx 100 degrees Fahrenheit for adults)
- Nasal congestion
- Runny nose
- Mild, dry cough
- Mild body aches
Moderate Covid Symptoms
- Fever above 100.4 F
- Persistent cough
- Temporary shortness of breath when you exert yourself
- Exhaustion, need to stay in bed
Severe Covid Symptoms
- Constant trouble breathing
- Persistent chest pain or pressure
- Trouble staying awake
- Blue lips or face
Do you have a question about Health Center of Southeast TX - Liberty?
Ask below or help other by answering a question you might know the answer to.
CopdAnonymous on Wednesday, March 4, 2020( 0 votes )
Back problems and sciaticaAnonymous on Tuesday, October 15, 2019( 0 votes )
Prolonged, abnormally heavy vaginal bleedingAnonymous on Friday, July 19, 2019( 0 votes )
DiabetesAnonymous on Friday, July 19, 2019( 0 votes )
DiabetesAnonymous on Monday, November 5, 2018( 0 votes )
Severe COPDAnonymous on Wednesday, September 5, 2018( 0 votes )
Stomach virusAnonymous on Wednesday, December 20, 2017( 0 votes )
Proof of income
I have been having issues after having a miscarriage back in April and the conditions are worsening.Anonymous on Monday, November 5, 2018( 0 votes )
Life flighted 3X for respiratory and renal failure in 2016 was revived. On WC disability temporarily homeless due to flooding. Needs assistance.Anonymous on Wednesday, September 5, 2018( 0 votes )
I am sick and my employer requires a Dr's note. I do not have funds for a doctor visit.
Crowd Source Service Rates - Let Our Users Know If You Paid During Your Visit
|Nov 30, 2020||$0|
|Apr 17, 2017||$240||Completely Free Clinic||podiatry|
Have you visited Health Center of Southeast TX - Liberty before? Let our users know, some cost details!
© 2008 - 2022 Free Clinics - Free Clinics
All Rights Reserved.