Clinics Found Near The Arthur Nagel Community Cli
1116 12th Street, #3
Bandera, TX - 78003
In order to get more information on this clinic, click on the icons below. You may be required to join for free in order to access full contact information.
Tuesday , Wednesday , Thursday
8:30 - 12:00 1:00 - 3:30
Services offered at this clinic include the following:
- Clinical treatment for chronic illnesses to include testing, plan of care and medications for cholesterol, diabetes, cancer screening, hypertension and other common health problems.
- Non-emergency conditions: upper respiratory infections, urinary tract infections, minor wounds (not work or auto accident related), immunizations.
- Sexually transmitted diseases, screening and treatment or referral.
- Pre-natal care; pregnancy tests, blood tests, health plan (diet, weight, blood pressure, vitamins) and referral for late stage care.
Our mission is to improve Bandera County health by providing medical care to eligible residents and promoting health education.
Since this is a sliding fee scale clinic, we have provided the Federal Poverty Guidelines below. Visit the The Arthur Nagel Community Cli website listed above to see what the level is needed for free care.
|Persons In Family Household||Poverty Guideline Salary per year|
For Households with more than 8 persons, add $4,480 for each additional person.
*Alaska and Hawaii have different rates for HUD federal poverty guidelines.
These numbers above represent 100% of the Federal Poverty Rate. In order to get legal aid from some offices, they use a sliding fee scale. When they use a sliding fee scale, the 100% rate can be different than 100%. In those cases, using for example a 200% federal poverty level, you will only need double the 100% number listed above to 200%.
Contact your healthcare provider by phone before coming to a clinic or hospital if you meet the following criteria:
- Symptoms such as fever, cough or shortness of breath, fatigue, headache
- Symptoms such as muscle or body aches, loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose.
- Contact with someone with confirmed COVID-19 within 14 days of onset of systems
Mild Covid Symptoms
- Low-grade fever (approx 100 degrees Fahrenheit for adults)
- Nasal congestion
- Runny nose
- Mild, dry cough
- Mild body aches
Moderate Covid Symptoms
- Fever above 100.4 F
- Persistent cough
- Temporary shortness of breath when you exert yourself
- Exhaustion, need to stay in bed
Severe Covid Symptoms
- Constant trouble breathing
- Persistent chest pain or pressure
- Trouble staying awake
- Blue lips or face
Do you have a question about The Arthur Nagel Community Cli?
Ask below or help other by answering a question you might know the answer to.
dentalAnonymous on Friday, July 5, 2019 ( 0 votes )
Crowd Source Service Rates - Let Our Users Know If You Paid During Your Visit
|Be the first to add a price for services! No rates have been added.|
Have you visited The Arthur Nagel Community Cli before? Let our users know, some cost details!
© 2008 - 2021 Free Clinics - Free Clinics
All Rights Reserved.