In order to get more information on this clinic, click on the icons below. You may be required to join for free in order to access full contact information.
The Prince William Health District (PWHD) operates multiple programs to protect and improve the health and well-being of its residents.
Services provided include:Â
- high risk and routine maternity care
- environmental health services, including restaurant and pool inspections
- family planning services
- confidential diagnosis, treatment, and counseling for sexually transmitted diseases
- tuberculin testing and diagnostic
- chest x-rays
- confidential HIV testing and early intervention services
- adult (age 60+) and child dental services
- nutritional education and food vouchers for women, infants, and children (WIC) clients processing of birth and death certificates
- investigation of reportable diseases
The Prince William Health District's normal business hours:
8:00 a.m. until 4:30 p.m., Monday - Friday
Crowd Source Service Rates - Let Our Users Know If You Paid During Your Visit
Have you visited Prince William Area Free Clinic before? Let our users know, some cost details!
Prince William Area Free Clinic Service Rates As Posted By Users And Research
This is not necessarily factual. Use this as a guide while you are reviewing this clinic.
|Jul 28, 2017||$860||Birth control check|