Clinics Found Near Victory Ministries Center of Hope Free Clinic
Location: 5.35 miles from
- 2231 North High Street
Columbus, OH - 43201
- (614) 349-1038
- Monday closed| Tuesday
3964 E Main St
Columbus, OH - 43213
In order to get more information on this clinic, click on the icons below. You may be required to join for free in order to access full contact information.
Victory Ministries Free Medical Clinic provides free health care to those in need of medical assistance. Spanish interpretation available.
1. Women's Preventative Health Clinic
* By Appointment (614) 252-2500.
* Third Monday of the month.
* Fees for appointments waived.
* Women must meet ALL criteria to be eligible:
Uninsured or Medicaid
Low Income - 300% of federal poverty guidelines
2. Vision Clinic
Providing eye exams and assistance receiving free eye glasses.
* First Wednesday of the Month.
* Registration begins at 4:00 PM and the clinic begins at 4:30 PM
* Limit one household member per monthly clinic.
* Limited Appointments Available.
* Fees for Exams Waived.
Funded by Victory Ministries.
Since this is a sliding fee scale clinic, we have provided the Federal Poverty Guidelines below. Visit the Victory Ministries Center of Hope Free Clinic website listed above to see what the level is needed for free care.
|Persons In Family Household||Poverty Guideline Salary per year|
For Households with more than 8 persons, add $4,480 for each additional person.
*Alaska and Hawaii have different rates for HUD federal poverty guidelines.
These numbers above represent 100% of the Federal Poverty Rate. In order to get reduced or free services from some clinics, they use a sliding fee scale based on your income. When they use a sliding fee scale, the 100% rate can be different than 100%. In those cases, using for example a 200% federal poverty level, you will only need double the 100% number listed above to 200%.
Contact your healthcare provider by phone before coming to a clinic or hospital if you meet the following criteria:
- Symptoms such as fever, cough or shortness of breath, fatigue, headache
- Symptoms such as muscle or body aches, loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose.
- Contact with someone with confirmed COVID-19 within 14 days of onset of systems
Mild Covid Symptoms
- Low-grade fever (approx 100 degrees Fahrenheit for adults)
- Nasal congestion
- Runny nose
- Mild, dry cough
- Mild body aches
Moderate Covid Symptoms
- Fever above 100.4 F
- Persistent cough
- Temporary shortness of breath when you exert yourself
- Exhaustion, need to stay in bed
Severe Covid Symptoms
- Constant trouble breathing
- Persistent chest pain or pressure
- Trouble staying awake
- Blue lips or face
Do you have a question about Victory Ministries Center of Hope Free Clinic?
Ask below or help other by answering a question you might know the answer to.
Pelvic pain and no menstruation for 3 monthsAnonymous on Monday, October 26, 2020 ( 0 votes )
Bronchitis. Past lung surgery and carpal tunnel syndrome in both handsAnonymous on Monday, August 31, 2020 ( 0 votes )
Check upAnonymous on Thursday, July 30, 2020 ( 0 votes )
I need to get tested for HepatitisAnonymous on Tuesday, June 16, 2020 ( 0 votes )
Iud painAnonymous on Tuesday, May 5, 2020 ( 0 votes )
Stomach UlcersAnonymous on Wednesday, March 25, 2020 ( 0 votes )
VisionAnonymous on Wednesday, June 20, 2018 ( 0 votes )
Need prescription refillsAnonymous on Tuesday, June 16, 2020 ( 0 votes )
I need my iud taken outAnonymous on Saturday, June 29, 2019 ( 0 votes )
I have an iud and i need it taken out. it's causing me daily pain.
Crowd Source Service Rates - Let Our Users Know If You Paid During Your Visit
|Be the first to add a price for services! No rates have been added.|
Have you visited Victory Ministries Center of Hope Free Clinic before? Let our users know, some cost details!
Location: 5.35 miles from
© 2008 - 2021 Free Clinics - Free Clinics
All Rights Reserved.