COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Information for Patients
Contact your healthcare provider by phone before coming to a clinic or hospital if you meet the following criteria:
Symptoms such as fever, cough or shortness of breath, fatigue, headache, muscle or body aches, loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose.
Contact with someone with confirmed COVID-19 within 14 days of onset of systems
This clinic operates under a SLIDING SCALE model. This means that it MAY NOT be free depending on your income. You will be required to prove financial need in order to receive free services or services at a reduced cost. This is a health care center funded by the federal government. This means even if you have no insurance you can be covered. The center is also income based for those making an income. This health center can cover services such as checkups, treatment, pregnancy care (where applicable), immunizations and child care (where applicable), prescription medicine and mental and substance abuse where applicable. Contact them at the number provided for full details. Beloit Area Community Health Center is a Community Health Center. In order to get more information on this clinic, click on the icons below. You may be required to join for free in order to access full contact information.
Monday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Tuesday 8:00 am - 8:30 pm
Wednesday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Thursday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Friday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Income Based Health Care:
Fees at Community Health Systems of Beloit, WI are based on your annual income and family size. A minimum payment is required prior to services being rendered. Additional fees are based on verified income and services provided.
Community Health Systems of Beloit, WI accepts patients who are covered by private insurance, medical assistance, Medicaid and/or Medicare.
Services offered include:
- Primary Health Care
- Dental Care
- Health Education
- Pregnancy Testing
- Family Planning
- Teen Health and Youth Programs
- Well Child Exams
- School and Sport Exams
- Treatment for Chronic Illness
- Geriatric Counseling and Treatment
- Mental Health Counseling
- AODA Counseling
- Confidential STD/HIV Testing
- Comprehensive Care for HIV positive patients through UW-Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics
- Dental Care for individuals with private insurance, medical assistance, Medicaid and/or Medicare, as well as uninsured patients referred by a provider
- Social Services Referrals
- Applications are taken for the following programs: BadgerCare, WI Medicaid, Family Planning Waiver, and Wisconsin Well Woman Program
- Prescription Drug Program enrollment for qualified applicants
Crowd Source Service Rates - Let Our Users Know If You Paid During Your Visit
Have you visited Beloit Area Community Health Center before? Let our users know, some cost details!
|Be the first to add a price for services! No rates have been added.|