- - Monday 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Tuesday 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Wednesday 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Thursday 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Friday 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Saturday 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Sunday closed
In order to get more information on this clinic, click on the icons below. You may be required to join for free in order to access full contact information.
Community Health Centers provides high quality health care, health education and social services for residents of the multi-cultural neighborhoods on Milwaukee's South Side.
An independent non-profit agency, Sixteenth Street operates at five locations.
Comprehensive health services include:
- adult and pediatric medicine
- behavioral health services
- social services
- women's health
- HIV prevention and treatment
- other supplemental programs
Monday - Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Saturday: 8:00 a.m. to Noon (limited availability)
24/7 On-Call services for established patients
Crowd Source Service Rates - Let Our Users Know If You Paid During Your Visit
Have you visited Sixteenth Street Community Health before? Let our users know, some cost details!
|Be the first to add a price for services! No rates have been added.|