- - Monday 8:45 AM - 1:00 PM; 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 8:45 AM - 1:00 PM; 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 8:45 AM - 1:00 PM; 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Thursday 8:45 AM - 1:00 PM; 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 8:45 AM - 1:00 PM; 2:00 PM - 2:45 PM
- Saturday closed
- Sunday closed
This clinic operates under a SLIDING SCALE model. This means that it MAY NOT be free depending on your income. You will be required to prove financial need in order to receive free services or services at a reduced cost. In order to get more information on this clinic, click on the icons below. You may be required to join for free in order to access full contact information.
Primary care medical services for students:
Fitness and nutrition promotion
Management of chronic illnesses
Family planning services
Birth control and safe sex education
Diagnosis and treatment of sexually-transmitted and other infections
Referrals to dental and specialty care services
Peer health education & youth development programs
Health insurance registration
Behavioral health care services
Case management linkage & referrals
Counseling support/education groups
- This is not a FREE CLINIC, they offer a sliding scale based on your family income.
- La Clinica accepts most forms of health insurance, including Medi-Cal, Medicare, Denti-Cal, and many private insurances.
- If you or your family members do not have health insurance they can help you apply for coverage.
Payment is expected at the time services are received; all co-payments must be received before the visit.
Crowd Source Service Rates - Let Our Users Know If You Paid During Your Visit
Have you visited Youth Heart Health Center before? Let our users know, some cost details!
|Be the first to add a price for services! No rates have been added.|