In order to get more information on this clinic, click on the icons below. You may be required to join for free in order to access full contact information.
Caring Hands Health Clinic (CHHC) will provide care for acute and chronic diseases and health problems. (Age 2 or older).
- Acute/ Chronic Respiratory
- Acute/ Chronic Heart & Circulatory
- Acute/ Chronic Gastro-intestinal
- Acute/ Chronic Urological
- Acute/ Chronic Neurological
- Acute/ Chronic Gynecological
- Acute/ Chronic Dermatological
Additionally, care for routine dental and eye care.
Caring hands Health Clinic will NOT be prepared to treat persons with:
- Emergency Care
- Chronic Pain (Requiring narcotics)
- Pregnancy (Routine or High risk)
- Infants (Age 2 or under)
- Serious Mental illness
To be eligible to receive care at CaringHands Health Clinic, Inc., an applicant must meet the following qualifications:
- have a diagnosed chronic medical condition
- be a resident of White County
- be between the ages of eighteen and sixty-five
- have a family income of less than 150% of the current Federal Poverty Level
- cannot have, nor qualify for Medicaid, Peach Care, Medicare or any other form of health care insurance.
Crowd Source Service Rates - Let Our Users Know If You Paid During Your Visit
Have you visited Caring Hands Clinic Cleveland Ga before? Let our users know, some cost details!
|Be the first to add a price for services! No rates have been added.|