In order to get more information on this clinic, click on the icons below. You may be required to join for free in order to access full contact information.
Morton Plant Outreach Team.
Homeless Emergency Project provide homeless and low income individuals and families with housing, food, clothing and support services necessary to obtain self-sufficiency and improved quality of life.
Many families and individuals come to HEP lacking health insurance and access to health care.
On-site medical care allows residents to experience longer periods of stability and housing and reduces incidents that may lead to injury or incarceration.
The Morton Plant Outreach Team is comprised of an Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner (ARNP) and two Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs).
MPOT was formed in 1999 in response to the growing number of individuals with acute mental health and medical conditions lacking health insurance and access to health care.
- Provide crisis intervention
- Administer first aid
- Assist with treatments that clients are unable to do for themselves
- Assist with drug/alcohol screening
- Coordinate care with providers in the community, such as scheduling and following up on medical and psychiatric appointments
- Provide education on health topics
- Provide instruction on health care management so that clients can keep track of their medical information and prescriptions and interact effectively with providers
- Provide psychiatric evaluations, therapy, and medication
- Evaluate residents for long-term housing
Crowd Source Service Rates - Let Our Users Know If You Paid During Your Visit
Have you visited Homeless Emergency Project before? Let our users know, some cost details!
|Be the first to add a price for services! No rates have been added.|