- - Monday 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Tuesday 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Wednesday 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Thursday 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
In order to get more information on this clinic, click on the icons below. You may be required to join for free in order to access full contact information.
Tri City Health Partnership is the only free medical and dental clinic in Central Kane County.
Serve low-income, uninsured individuals who live or work in Central Kane County. Patients never pay for services but are treated with respect by a small staff and over 100 volunteer medical and dental professionals.
- Healthcare for Children and Adults
- Treatment for Chronic & Acute illnesses
- Specialist Referrals on a Limited Basis
- Limited Diagnostic Services
Monday through Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Patients seen by appointment only.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. (Dental Only)
Crowd Source Service Rates - Let Our Users Know If You Paid During Your Visit
Have you visited Tri City Health Partnership Free Medical Clinic before? Let our users know, some cost details!
Tri City Health Partnership Free Medical Clinic Service Rates As Posted By Users And Research
This is not necessarily factual. Use this as a guide while you are reviewing this clinic.
|Aug 2, 2018||$4||Completely Free Clinic||physicals|