865 NW Reiman Ave
Corvallis, OR - 97330
In order to get more information on this clinic, click on the icons below. You may be required to join for free in order to access full contact information.
Monday and Friday at 8am-10am, lineup begins at 7am and patients are seen on a first come, first served basis.
- Wednesday at 5:30pm-9pm, lineup begins no earlier than 4:30pm. Patients with current employment are given priority until 6:15pm-any spots remaining will be given out accordingly after that time. Please bring a recent schedule or paystub as proof of employment. Patients are seen on first come, first served basis.
Community Outreach also provides dental care to low-income, uninsured people in need of dental services. Treatment is provided several times each month, during the school year, by volunteer dentists, hygienists, and dental assistant students at Linn-Benton Community College. Additional clinics are also provided through a partnership with Advantage Dental, located in downtown Corvallis.
Our dental clinics provide the following basic services: general exams and cleanings, x-rays, fillings, and extractions. We cannot provide crowns, root canals, bridges, dentures, oral surgery, or emergency services.
In order to become a dental patient, you must go through the following process:
1. Turn in a completed dental application (can be picked up in Corvallis at Community Outreach 865 NW Reiman Ave or at LBCC or downloaded here).
2. Application is reviewed to meet program guidelines (low income, non-insured, Linn/Benton county resident, over age 18).
3. Additional paperwork will be sent out/requested (medical history, income stub, and $30 non-refundable payment).
4. Once all documentation is received, the Dental Program will contact you for scheduling. Due to limited space and clinics, the wait for an appointment may range from weeks to months.
Please call Community Outreach at 541.758.3000 for more information about available dental treatment and other potential resources.
Since this is a sliding fee scale clinic, we have provided the Federal Poverty Guidelines below. Visit the Community Outreach Medical Clinic website listed above to see what the level is needed for free care.
|Persons In Family Household||Poverty Guideline Salary per year|
For Households with more than 8 persons, add $4,480 for each additional person.
*Alaska and Hawaii have different rates for HUD federal poverty guidelines.
These numbers above represent 100% of the Federal Poverty Rate. In order to get reduced or free services from some clinics, they use a sliding fee scale based on your income.When they use a sliding fee scale, the 100% rate can be different than 100%. In those cases, using for example a 200% federal poverty level, you will only need double the 100% number listed above to 200%.
Do you have a question about Community Outreach Medical Clinic?
Ask below or help other by answering a question you might know the answer to.
Need prescription for blood pressureAnonymous on Wednesday, May 8, 2019( 0 votes )
Need prescription renewals for thyroid and high blood pressure
Crowd Source Service Rates - Let Our Users Know If You Paid During Your Visit
|Be the first to add a price for services! No rates have been added.|
Have you visited Community Outreach Medical Clinic before? Let our users know, some cost details!
© 2008 - 2023 Free Clinics - Free Clinics
All Rights Reserved.