1900 N 20th St
Philadelphia, PA - 19121
In order to get more information on this clinic, click on the icons below. You may be required to join for free in order to access full contact information.
Medical Appointments: 215-685-2933
Dental Appointments: 215-685-2938
City health centers accept Medicare, Medicaid (Medical Assistance) and most insurance and HMO plans. If you are uninsured, they charge a small fee based on family size and income.
- diagnosis and treatment of chronic and acute illnesses
- medical check-ups and medications for enrolled patients
- prenatal care
- family planning and pregnancy options counseling
- comprehensive pediatric care for infants, children and teens
- immunizations for infants, children and teens
- children's developmental assessments
- healthy weight nutrition counseling for children and teens
- nutrition counseling and health education
- flu shots
- HIV, STD, and STI testing
- basic dental care, emergency dental care
- lab tests, x-rays and tests for tuberculosis
- referrals to specialty services for enrolled patients
- social work support that connects patients to follow-up care, education/counseling and other services
Some services are available on a walk-in basis.
Since this is a sliding fee scale clinic, we have provided the Federal Poverty Guidelines below. Visit the City of Philadelphia Department of Health - Health Center 5 website listed above to see what the level is needed for free care.
|Persons In Family Household||Poverty Guideline Salary per year|
For Households with more than 8 persons, add $4,480 for each additional person.
*Alaska and Hawaii have different rates for HUD federal poverty guidelines.
These numbers above represent 100% of the Federal Poverty Rate. In order to get reduced or free services from some clinics, they use a sliding fee scale based on your income.When they use a sliding fee scale, the 100% rate can be different than 100%. In those cases, using for example a 200% federal poverty level, you will only need double the 100% number listed above to 200%.
Contact your healthcare provider by phone before coming to a clinic or hospital if you meet the following criteria:
- Symptoms such as fever, cough or shortness of breath, fatigue, headache
- Symptoms such as muscle or body aches, loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose.
- Contact with someone with confirmed COVID-19 within 14 days of onset of systems
Mild Covid Symptoms
- Low-grade fever (approx 100 degrees Fahrenheit for adults)
- Nasal congestion
- Runny nose
- Mild, dry cough
- Mild body aches
Moderate Covid Symptoms
- Fever above 100.4 F
- Persistent cough
- Temporary shortness of breath when you exert yourself
- Exhaustion, need to stay in bed
Severe Covid Symptoms
- Constant trouble breathing
- Persistent chest pain or pressure
- Trouble staying awake
- Blue lips or face
Do you have a question about City of Philadelphia Department of Health - Health Center 5?
Ask below or help other by answering a question you might know the answer to.
Possible utiAnonymous on Thursday, August 6, 2020( 0 votes )
Check upAnonymous on Friday, June 26, 2020( 0 votes )
Std testingAnonymous on Monday, June 22, 2020( 0 votes )
std testingAnonymous on Friday, May 8, 2020( 0 votes )
Kidney painAnonymous on Thursday, March 26, 2020( 0 votes )
Can I come in and get a Tb shot tomorrowAnonymous on Sunday, December 29, 2019( 0 votes )
STD TestingAnonymous on Thursday, June 13, 2019( 0 votes )
Refill on my medicationAnonymous on Friday, September 28, 2018( 0 votes )
Mass in colonAnonymous on Wednesday, August 22, 2018( 0 votes )
AnxietyAnonymous on Friday, March 16, 2018( 0 votes )
STD TestingAnonymous on Tuesday, February 20, 2018( 0 votes )
Chest x ray for positive IGRA test for TB
True health in Florida
I am uninsured and unemployedAnonymous on Friday, March 16, 2018( 0 votes )
I need testing for HPV, herpes all STD’s and STI’sAnonymous on Tuesday, February 20, 2018( 0 votes )
Kindly let me know the cost of chest x ray
I've been going to Health Center#5 for years and we I go for my appointments with my doctor Dr. Stacey Johnson Parker is always a pleasant visit. The Medical Staff is wonderful and very polite and courteous, if I had to rate this Clinic on a scale of 1-10 I would give it a 10.
Crowd Source Service Rates - Let Our Users Know If You Paid During Your Visit
|Be the first to add a price for services! No rates have been added.|
Have you visited City of Philadelphia Department of Health - Health Center 5 before? Let our users know, some cost details!
© 2008 - 2021 Free Clinics - Free Clinics
All Rights Reserved.