COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Information for Patients
Contact your healthcare provider by phone before coming to a clinic or hospital if you meet the following criteria:
Symptoms such as fever, cough or shortness of breath, fatigue, headache, muscle or body aches, loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose.
Contact with someone with confirmed COVID-19 within 14 days of onset of systems
- - Monday 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Wednesday 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday closed
- Sunday closed
In order to get more information on this clinic, click on the icons below. You may be required to join for free in order to access full contact information.
Medical Appointments: 215-685-2933
Dental Appointments: 215-685-2938
City health centers accept Medicare, Medicaid (Medical Assistance) and most insurance and HMO plans. If you are uninsured, they charge a small fee based on family size and income.
- diagnosis and treatment of chronic and acute illnesses
- medical check-ups and medications for enrolled patients
- prenatal care
- family planning and pregnancy options counseling
- comprehensive pediatric care for infants, children and teens
- immunizations for infants, children and teens
- children's developmental assessments
- healthy weight nutrition counseling for children and teens
- nutrition counseling and health education
- flu shots
- HIV, STD, and STI testing
- basic dental care, emergency dental care
- lab tests, x-rays and tests for tuberculosis
- referrals to specialty services for enrolled patients
- social work support that connects patients to follow-up care, education/counseling and other services
Some services are available on a walk-in basis.
Crowd Source Service Rates - Let Our Users Know If You Paid During Your Visit
Have you visited City of Philadelphia Department of Health - Health Center 5 before? Let our users know, some cost details!
|Be the first to add a price for services! No rates have been added.|