Clinics Found Near Southern California Medical Center - Van Nuys Clinic
14550 Haynes St.
Van Nuys, CA - 91411
This clinic operates under a SLIDING SCALE model. This means that it MAY NOT be free depending on your income. You will be required to prove financial need in order to receive free services or services at a reduced cost. In order to get more information on this clinic, click on the icons below. You may be required to join for free in order to access full contact information.
At Southern California Medical Center there is healthcare services for all patients, regardless of no insurance, or are looking for affordable or low cost care that you can feel confident in.
Sliding scale payments for those who are eligible
Low fee for service for those who have no insurance
– General Medical Care / Primary Care
– Well Child Checkups
– Blood Pressure Screenings
– Sexually Transmitted Diseases / HIV
– Chronic Disease Management
– Health Education & Outreach
– Nutritional Counseling
– Laboratory Services and Other Diagnostic Measures
– Specialist Referrals
– Family Nurse Practitioners
– Infectious Disease and Treatment
– CHDP (Child Health & Disability Prevention) Program
– Family PACT (Planning, Access, Care & Treatment)
– EWC (Every Woman Counts)
The mission of Southern California Medical Center is to deliver the highest quality of health care to the underserved population with a focus on education and prevention. The management staff and Board of Directors at SCMC believe in order to understand the needs of the community, they first have to understand the culture of such a population and able to break those linguistic barriers. We believe in educating community members of all colors, creeds, & ages on prevention in order to keep our community filled with healthy and happy families.
Since this is a sliding fee scale clinic, we have provided the Federal Poverty Guidelines below. Visit the Southern California Medical Center - Van Nuys Clinic website listed above to see what the level is needed for free care.
|Persons In Family Household||Poverty Guideline Salary per year|
For Households with more than 8 persons, add $4,480 for each additional person.
*Alaska and Hawaii have different rates for HUD federal poverty guidelines.
These numbers above represent 100% of the Federal Poverty Rate. In order to get legal aid from some offices, they use a sliding fee scale. When they use a sliding fee scale, the 100% rate can be different than 100%. In those cases, using for example a 200% federal poverty level, you will only need double the 100% number listed above to 200%.
Contact your healthcare provider by phone before coming to a clinic or hospital if you meet the following criteria:
- Symptoms such as fever, cough or shortness of breath, fatigue, headache
- Symptoms such as muscle or body aches, loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose.
- Contact with someone with confirmed COVID-19 within 14 days of onset of systems
Mild Covid Symptoms
- Low-grade fever (approx 100 degrees Fahrenheit for adults)
- Nasal congestion
- Runny nose
- Mild, dry cough
- Mild body aches
Moderate Covid Symptoms
- Fever above 100.4 F
- Persistent cough
- Temporary shortness of breath when you exert yourself
- Exhaustion, need to stay in bed
Severe Covid Symptoms
- Constant trouble breathing
- Persistent chest pain or pressure
- Trouble staying awake
- Blue lips or face
Do you have a question about Southern California Medical Center - Van Nuys Clinic?
Ask below or help other by answering a question you might know the answer to.
DentalAnonymous on Tuesday, September 22, 2020 ( 0 votes )
Sti testingAnonymous on Tuesday, September 8, 2020 ( 0 votes )
Crowd Source Service Rates - Let Our Users Know If You Paid During Your Visit
|Be the first to add a price for services! No rates have been added.|
Have you visited Southern California Medical Center - Van Nuys Clinic before? Let our users know, some cost details!
© 2008 - 2021 Free Clinics - Free Clinics
All Rights Reserved.