COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Information for Patients
Contact your healthcare provider by phone before coming to a clinic or hospital if you meet the following criteria:
Symptoms such as fever, cough or shortness of breath and
Travel to countries with coronavirus alerts within 14 days of onset of symptoms or
Contact with someone with confirmed COVID-19 within 14 days of onset of systems
In order to get more information on this clinic, click on the icons below. You may be required to join for free in order to access full contact information.
The Free Clinics (TFC) enhances the Henderson County healthcare system to ensure the accessibility of quality healthcare for uninsured, low-income clients. TFC works with volunteers and partnering healthcare providers to provide healthcare, prevention, education, medication access, and case management services, including specialty referrals.
Our regular business hours are Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm.
Administrative, clinical, case management, and prescription assistance staff are available to assist patients during regular business hours.
- Pharmacy hours are Monday 12-5, Wednesday 8-12, and Friday 9-3.
- Medical Clinic is Thursday at 5pm and accepts walk-in patients.
- Dental Clinic is Thursday evening, only for patients who call at 10am for same-day appointment.
- Psychiatric Clinic is first and third Tuesdays at 5pm and accepts some walk-in patients.
- Other clinical services are by appointment only.
Crowd Source Service Rates - Let Our Users Know If You Paid During Your Visit
Have you visited The Free Clinics Hendersonville before? Let our users know, some cost details!
|Be the first to add a price for services! No rates have been added.|