841 Case Street
Hendersonville, NC - 28792
In order to get more information on this clinic, click on the icons below. You may be required to join for free in order to access full contact information.
The Free Clinics (TFC) enhances the Henderson County healthcare system to ensure the accessibility of quality healthcare for uninsured, low-income clients. TFC works with volunteers and partnering healthcare providers to provide healthcare, prevention, education, medication access, and case management services, including specialty referrals.
Our regular business hours are Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm.
Administrative, clinical, case management, and prescription assistance staff are available to assist patients during regular business hours.
- Pharmacy hours are Monday 12-5, Wednesday 8-12, and Friday 9-3.
- Medical Clinic is Thursday at 5pm and accepts walk-in patients.
- Dental Clinic is Thursday evening, only for patients who call at 10am for same-day appointment.
- Psychiatric Clinic is first and third Tuesdays at 5pm and accepts some walk-in patients.
- Other clinical services are by appointment only.
Since this is a sliding fee scale clinic, we have provided the Federal Poverty Guidelines below. Visit the The Free Clinics Hendersonville website listed above to see what the level is needed for free care.
|Persons In Family Household||Poverty Guideline Salary per year|
For Households with more than 8 persons, add $4,480 for each additional person.
*Alaska and Hawaii have different rates for HUD federal poverty guidelines.
These numbers above represent 100% of the Federal Poverty Rate. In order to get reduced or free services from some clinics, they use a sliding fee scale based on your income.When they use a sliding fee scale, the 100% rate can be different than 100%. In those cases, using for example a 200% federal poverty level, you will only need double the 100% number listed above to 200%.
Contact your healthcare provider by phone before coming to a clinic or hospital if you meet the following criteria:
- Symptoms such as fever, cough or shortness of breath, fatigue, headache
- Symptoms such as muscle or body aches, loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose.
- Contact with someone with confirmed COVID-19 within 14 days of onset of systems
Mild Covid Symptoms
- Low-grade fever (approx 100 degrees Fahrenheit for adults)
- Nasal congestion
- Runny nose
- Mild, dry cough
- Mild body aches
Moderate Covid Symptoms
- Fever above 100.4 F
- Persistent cough
- Temporary shortness of breath when you exert yourself
- Exhaustion, need to stay in bed
Severe Covid Symptoms
- Constant trouble breathing
- Persistent chest pain or pressure
- Trouble staying awake
- Blue lips or face
Do you have a question about The Free Clinics Hendersonville?
Ask below or help other by answering a question you might know the answer to.
breast examination and screeningAnonymous on Friday, May 29, 2020( 0 votes )
need tetanus shotAnonymous on Sunday, June 30, 2019( 0 votes )
heart skips a beat every 4th beat continually for 2 weeks.Anonymous on Tuesday, October 30, 2018( 0 votes )
My back for sure..I need steroid shot..two back surgeries and hurting once again..microdisectomy.twice..8 months apart i believs.and I have a terrib bAnonymous on Monday, April 23, 2018( 0 votes )
Yes, I can in and talked to a volunteerAnonymous on Saturday, April 14, 2018( 0 votes )
BRHC for regular physician
I'm disabled and I can't work. My husband retired from the NCDot, and we only receive his partial pension and that's only $1254.00 a month. IAnonymous on Saturday, April 14, 2018( 0 votes )
The growth is on my nose. It has been there for several years but has doubled in size over the past year or two
Yes, the people are awesome and so helpful
Crowd Source Service Rates - Let Our Users Know If You Paid During Your Visit
|Be the first to add a price for services! No rates have been added.|
Have you visited The Free Clinics Hendersonville before? Let our users know, some cost details!
© 2008 - 2021 Free Clinics - Free Clinics
All Rights Reserved.