About Sea Mar CHC Tacoma Medical & Behavioral Health Clinic
This clinic operates under a SLIDING SCALE model.This means that it MAY NOT be free depending on your income.You will be required to prove financial need in order to receive free services or services at a reduced cost.This is a health care center funded by the federal government.This means even if you have no insurance you can be covered.The center is also income based for those making an income.This health center can cover services such as checkups, treatment, pregnancy care (where applicable), immunizations and child care (where applicable), prescription medicine and mental and substance abuse where applicable.Contact them at the number provided for full details.Sea Mar CHC Tacoma Medical & Behavioral Health Clinic is a Community Health Center.Sea Mar CHC Tacoma Medical & Behavioral Health Clinic is a Homeless Health Center.In order to get more information on this clinic, click on the icons below. You may be required to join for free in order to access full contact information.
- Physical exams
- Immunizations and flu shots
- Acute care
- Chronic disease management (diabetes, asthma, CHF)
- Smoking cessation
- Testing and treatment for tuberculosis, hepatitis, HIV, and other diseases
- Insurance guidance and support
- Referrals to specialty care
- Laboratory services and testing
- Provider on-call for after-hour needs
- Minor procedures: Intrauterine device placement, skin biopsy, sutures, etc
- Breast and cervical health screening, including pap smears
- Family planning partner with Planned Parenthood of Western Washington
- Social work
- Adult and family primary care
- Urgent care and walk-in visits
- Hospital follow-up care
- Case Management
- Shower service (available until 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday)
- Referrals for other health services, including mental health, dental, substance abuse treatment, maternity support services and WIC
Behavioral Health Services:
- Individual psychotherapy
- Case management for adults and children
- Psychiatric medication assessments and management for adults and children
- Group psychotherapy
- Psycho-education and community outreach
Sea Mar provides sliding fee scale discounts for eligible patients, dependent on household size and annual income. To apply for sliding fee scale discounts, please bring proof of your annual household income to your visit. Hours:
Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sea Mar Community Health Centers is a community-based organization committed to providing quality, comprehensive health, human, housing, educational and cultural services to diverse communities, specializing in service to Latinos.
- Monday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday closed
- Sunday closed
Since this is a sliding fee scale clinic, we have provided the Federal Poverty Guidelines below. Visit the Sea Mar CHC Tacoma Medical & Behavioral Health Clinic website listed above to see what the level is needed for free care.
Federal Poverty Guidelines for 2022
|Persons In Family Household||Poverty Guideline Salary per year|
For Households with more than 8 persons, add $4,480 for each additional person.
*Alaska and Hawaii have different rates for HUD federal poverty guidelines.
These numbers above represent 100% of the Federal Poverty Rate. In order to get reduced or free services from some clinics, they use a sliding fee scale based on your income.When they use a sliding fee scale, the 100% rate can be different than 100%. In those cases, using for example a 200% federal poverty level, you will only need double the 100% number listed above to 200%.
Health Care Center
This is a health care center funded by the federal government. This means even if you have no insurance you can be covered.The center is also income based for those making an income. This health center can cover services such as checkups, treatment,pregnancy care (where applicable), immunizations and child care (where applicable), prescription medicine and mental andsubstance abuse where applicable. Contact them at the number provided for full details.
Sea Mar CHC Tacoma Medical & Behavioral Health Clinic is a Community Health Center.
Sea Mar CHC Tacoma Medical & Behavioral Health Clinic is a Homeless Health Center.