About Culture Of Life Family Service
In order to get more information on this clinic, click on the icons below. You may be required to join for free in order to access full contact information.
Culture of Life Family Services is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization dedicated to helping women in unplanned pregnancies with Free Ultrasound, Free Pregnancy Tests, and a variety of other free medical services. COLFS is the flip-side to Planned Parenthood and offers true organic reproductive health care and abortion alternatives to women.
- Family medical care for newborns, children and adults respecting the sanctity of life from conception to natural death
- Prenatal care
- Crisis pregnancy care (Free services)
- Ultrasound exams
- Well child visits
- Adult physicals
- Natural Family Planning, Creighton Model Fertility Care
- NaProTechnology , a new women's health science
- Psychological counseling
- Spiritual counseling
The primary mission of COLFS is to ensure that Christ-centered medical care and pregnancy clinic services are available to all women regardless of ability to pay.
Since this is a sliding fee scale clinic, we have provided the Federal Poverty Guidelines below. Visit the Culture Of Life Family Service website listed above to see what the level is needed for free care.
Federal Poverty Guidelines for 2022
|Persons In Family Household||Poverty Guideline Salary per year|
For Households with more than 8 persons, add $4,480 for each additional person.
*Alaska and Hawaii have different rates for HUD federal poverty guidelines.
These numbers above represent 100% of the Federal Poverty Rate. In order to get reduced or free services from some clinics, they use a sliding fee scale based on your income.When they use a sliding fee scale, the 100% rate can be different than 100%. In those cases, using for example a 200% federal poverty level, you will only need double the 100% number listed above to 200%.
COVID-19 Information for Patients
Contact your healthcare provider by phone before coming to a clinic or hospital if you meet the following criteria:
- Symptoms such as fever, cough or shortness of breath, fatigue, headache
- Symptoms such as muscle or body aches, loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose.
- Contact with someone with confirmed COVID-19 within 14 days of onset of systems
Mild Covid Symptoms
- Low-grade fever (approx 100 degrees Fahrenheit for adults)
- Nasal congestion
- Runny nose
- Mild, dry cough
- Mild body aches
Moderate Covid Symptoms
- Fever above 100.4 F
- Persistent cough
- Temporary shortness of breath when you exert yourself
- Exhaustion, need to stay in bed
Severe Covid Symptoms
- Constant trouble breathing
- Persistent chest pain or pressure
- Trouble staying awake
- Blue lips or face
Health Care Center