About Children's Dental Center at North Point
In order to get more information on this clinic, click on the icons below. You may be required to join for free in order to access full contact information.
1. Medicaid children ages 1-20
2. Children 1-20 who have met eligibility screening requirements
To schedule an eligibility appointment, please contact 904-253-1000.
1. Your child's Social Security Card and Insurance or Medicaid Card
2. Your Driver's License or other form of photo ID
3. If you are not the parent, you will need to bring proof of guardianship or custody
Dental Services Provided:
Our children ages 1 and 2 are provided a dental examination and fluoride varnish treatment to prevent early childhood dental decay.
The parents of our 1 and 2 year olds receive in depth oral hygiene education on how to promote good oral health for their young children and how to prevent dental decay.
Children ages 3 - 20 are provided the following services:
Oral hygiene Instructions
Referrals as needed
Emergency dental services are available for patients. If you have had a dental exam within the past 12 months and have a dental emergency, please call us at 904-253-1230 for an appointment.
We do not provide oral surgery or extraction of wisdom teeth.
We do not offer root canals, crowns, bridges, dentures, or orthodontics.
The Dental Program provides services by appointment only. Our staff will try their best to schedule your appointment as soon as possible. We will give you the next available appointment when you contact our office or at the end of your visit. For your convenience, you may make appointment for up to 2 family members per day.
Please make every effort to arrive at your appointment on time. If you are unable to keep an appointment, please notify us at least 24 hours in advance so we may offer this appointment to another patient. Repeated no-shows may result in dismissal from the dental program.
Children's Dental Center at North Point Hours:
Monday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Tuesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Wednesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Thursday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Closed for lunch 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
Closed 1st, 3rd and 5th Wednesday from noon - 5:00 PM
SERVICES OFFERED AT THIS LOCATION
Children's Dental Services
- Monday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday closed
- Sunday closed
Since this is a sliding fee scale clinic, we have provided the Federal Poverty Guidelines below. Visit the Children's Dental Center at North Point website listed above to see what the level is needed for free care.
Federal Poverty Guidelines for 2021
|Persons In Family Household
||Poverty Guideline Salary per year
For Households with more than 8 persons, add $4,480 for each additional person.
*Alaska and Hawaii have different rates for HUD federal poverty guidelines.
These numbers above represent 100% of the Federal Poverty Rate. In order to get reduced or free services from some clinics, they use a sliding fee scale based on your income.
When they use a sliding fee scale, the 100% rate can be different than 100%. In those cases, using for example a 200% federal poverty level, you will only need double the 100% number listed above to 200%.
COVID-19 Information for Patients
Contact your healthcare provider by phone before coming to a clinic or hospital if you meet the following criteria:
- Symptoms such as fever, cough or shortness of breath, fatigue, headache
- Symptoms such as muscle or body aches, loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose.
- Contact with someone with confirmed COVID-19 within 14 days of onset of systems
Mild Covid Symptoms
- Low-grade fever (approx 100 degrees Fahrenheit for adults)
- Nasal congestion
- Runny nose
- Mild, dry cough
- Mild body aches
Moderate Covid Symptoms
- Fever above 100.4 F
- Persistent cough
- Temporary shortness of breath when you exert yourself
- Exhaustion, need to stay in bed
Severe Covid Symptoms
- Constant trouble breathing
- Persistent chest pain or pressure
- Trouble staying awake
- Blue lips or face