COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Information for Patients
Contact your healthcare provider by phone before coming to a clinic or hospital if you meet the following criteria:
Symptoms such as fever, cough or shortness of breath and
Travel to countries with coronavirus alerts within 14 days of onset of symptoms or
Contact with someone with confirmed COVID-19 within 14 days of onset of systems
In order to get more information on this clinic, click on the icons below. You may be required to join for free in order to access full contact information.
* Pay stubs from the pay 30 days.
If you or your spouse filed income taxes for the previous year, we need:
* A copy of your federal income tax return. If you can't find your tax return, the IRS will send you a copy by calling 1-800-829-1040.
If you or your spouse is on unemployment, we need:
* Unemployment pay stubs from the past 30 days.
If you or your spouse is on Worker's Compensation, we need:
* A copy of the Worker's Comp income.
If you or any adult member of the household gets Social Security, we need:
* A "Notice of Award" letter. If they don't have one, their local SS office will provide a letter stating the date you became eligible and what types of benefits are being received.
If you or your spouse receives food stamps, we need:
* A Food Stamp letter that includes the monthly amount received.
If you are unemployed, we need:
* Verification of unemployment. The patient must go to the Department of Labor to get this form. The Vidalia DOL's phone number is 538-3231.
We also need a photo i.d.
The clinic works with a Prescription Assistance Program. This program assists the uninsured in obtaining prescription medications free-of-charge from pharmaceutical companies. Once patient is approved by the pharmaceutical company he/she Patient will get a 90 days supply of medication. The patient must provide proof of financial status in order to receive these medications.
To schedule an appointment, you must first be registered as a new patient.
Crowd Source Service Rates - Let Our Users Know If You Paid During Your Visit
Have you visited Mercy Medical Clinic before? Let our users know, some cost details!
|Be the first to add a price for services! No rates have been added.|