In order to get more information on this clinic, click on the icons below. You may be required to join for free in order to access full contact information.
* Pay stubs from the pay 30 days.
If you or your spouse filed income taxes for the previous year, we need:
* A copy of your federal income tax return. If you can't find your tax return, the IRS will send you a copy by calling 1-800-829-1040.
If you or your spouse is on unemployment, we need:
* Unemployment pay stubs from the past 30 days.
If you or your spouse is on Worker's Compensation, we need:
* A copy of the Worker's Comp income.
If you or any adult member of the household gets Social Security, we need:
* A "Notice of Award" letter. If they don't have one, their local SS office will provide a letter stating the date you became eligible and what types of benefits are being received.
If you or your spouse receives food stamps, we need:
* A Food Stamp letter that includes the monthly amount received.
If you are unemployed, we need:
* Verification of unemployment. The patient must go to the Department of Labor to get this form. The Vidalia DOL's phone number is 538-3231.
We also need a photo i.d.
The clinic works with a Prescription Assistance Program. This program assists the uninsured in obtaining prescription medications free-of-charge from pharmaceutical companies. Once patient is approved by the pharmaceutical company he/she Patient will get a 90 days supply of medication. The patient must provide proof of financial status in order to receive these medications.
To schedule an appointment, you must first be registered as a new patient.
Crowd Source Service Rates - Let Our Users Know If You Paid During Your Visit
Have you visited Mercy Medical Clinic before? Let our users know, some cost details!
|Be the first to add a price for services! No rates have been added.|