Clinics Found Near Helping Hands Free Medical Clinic Mullins
Location: 8.21 miles from
- 1106 Lombardy Street
Marion, SC - 29571
230 South Main Street
Mullins, SC - 29574
In order to get more information on this clinic, click on the icons below. You may be required to join for free in order to access full contact information.
Provides basic primary medical care to the indigent of Marion County
- Regularly scheduled visits
- Selective medications when supply is available
- Referrals to other local resources
- Patient education
Services Not Included
- Routine physicals
- Sports physicals
- Routine immunizations
- Any services provided by DHEC and the SC Health Departments
- Second opinions for persons seeking legal action
- The clinic has no control substance or narcotics
In order to receive health care at the Helping Hands Free Medical Clinic, you must first be determined eligible for services.
This is not a walk-in clinic; the screening process has to be done prior to health care being rendered.
In order to qualify you must:
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Not be able to receive Medicaid or Medicare
- Not be able to afford to pay for private insurance
- Meet established income guidelines
- Provide picture ID and Social Security card
- Furnish proof of all household income
- Be a resident of Marion County or surrounding communities
Items to Bring To Apply
- Wage statement / check stubs for monthly income
- Social Security Income / Disability check stub or statement
- Workman's comp: amount of proof or earnings
- Alimony or child support documents
- Retirement income statement
- Public assistance statements
- Food stamps statement
- Unemployment income
- WIC proof statements
- VA Benefit income statement
- Investment income / interest income
- Housing assistance statements
- Housing rent/payment receipts
Since this is a sliding fee scale clinic, we have provided the Federal Poverty Guidelines below. Visit the Helping Hands Free Medical Clinic Mullins website listed above to see what the level is needed for free care.
|Persons In Family Household||Poverty Guideline Salary per year|
For Households with more than 8 persons, add $4,480 for each additional person.
*Alaska and Hawaii have different rates for HUD federal poverty guidelines.
These numbers above represent 100% of the Federal Poverty Rate. In order to get reduced or free services from some clinics, they use a sliding fee scale based on your income. When they use a sliding fee scale, the 100% rate can be different than 100%. In those cases, using for example a 200% federal poverty level, you will only need double the 100% number listed above to 200%.
Contact your healthcare provider by phone before coming to a clinic or hospital if you meet the following criteria:
- Symptoms such as fever, cough or shortness of breath, fatigue, headache
- Symptoms such as muscle or body aches, loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose.
- Contact with someone with confirmed COVID-19 within 14 days of onset of systems
Mild Covid Symptoms
- Low-grade fever (approx 100 degrees Fahrenheit for adults)
- Nasal congestion
- Runny nose
- Mild, dry cough
- Mild body aches
Moderate Covid Symptoms
- Fever above 100.4 F
- Persistent cough
- Temporary shortness of breath when you exert yourself
- Exhaustion, need to stay in bed
Severe Covid Symptoms
- Constant trouble breathing
- Persistent chest pain or pressure
- Trouble staying awake
- Blue lips or face
Do you have a question about Helping Hands Free Medical Clinic Mullins?
Ask below or help other by answering a question you might know the answer to.
UTIAnonymous on Wednesday, February 12, 2020 ( 0 votes )
Women exams , Esophagitis . and stomach Ulcers
I am unemployed, and I only get family planing MedicaidAnonymous on Wednesday, February 12, 2020 ( 0 votes )
Because I am unemployed and am presently seeking disability, I only get family planing Medicaid and I can't get food stamps
I have just graduated a faith based rehab program did a year . I am Now seeing a doctor at Pee Dee mental health , and going through Group therapy for depression . I Stay with my Father and My stepmom who do their best to help me out but they have there own issues and they live on a fixed income as is .
Crowd Source Service Rates - Let Our Users Know If You Paid During Your Visit
|Be the first to add a price for services! No rates have been added.|
Have you visited Helping Hands Free Medical Clinic Mullins before? Let our users know, some cost details!
Location: 8.21 miles from
© 2008 - 2021 Free Clinics - Free Clinics
All Rights Reserved.