Free & Income Based Clinics in La Puente, California
COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Information for Patients
Contact your healthcare provider by phone before coming to a clinic or hospital if you meet the following criteria:
- Symptoms such as fever, cough or shortness of breath, fatigue, headache, muscle or body aches, loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose.
- Contact with someone with confirmed COVID-19 within 14 days of onset of systems
We have located 4 free and income based clinics in or around La Puente, California.
We listed all of the free, income based health clinics, public health department clinics, community health centers that we have located in La Puente, CA. For the most part these clinics are for low income persons or those without insurance.
Review all of the information we have provided for the clinics. Some of them provide a wide array of services ranging from free to sliding scale services. We have provided as much detailed information including phone numbers, emails, and websites where available.
Clinic services we list include (but not limited to):
- Dental Clinic Services
- Medical Clinic Services
- Women's Health Clinic Services
- Adult Health Clinic Services
- Pediatric Health Clinic Services
- Pediatric Dental Clinic Services
- Behavioral Health Clinic Services
Free Covid Testing: COVID-19 tests are available at no cost nationwide at health centers and select pharmacies. The Families First Coronavirus Response Act ensures that COVID-19 testing is free to anyone in the U.S., including the uninsured. Additional testing sites may be available in your area. Contact your health care provider or your state or local public health department for more information.