COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Information for Patients
Contact your healthcare provider by phone before coming to a clinic or hospital if you meet the following criteria:
Symptoms such as fever, cough or shortness of breath, fatigue, headache, muscle or body aches, loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose.
Contact with someone with confirmed COVID-19 within 14 days of onset of systems
- - Monday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Sunday closed
This clinic operates under a SLIDING SCALE model. This means that it MAY NOT be free depending on your income. You will be required to prove financial need in order to receive free services or services at a reduced cost. This is a health care center funded by the federal government. This means even if you have no insurance you can be covered. The center is also income based for those making an income. This health center can cover services such as checkups, treatment, pregnancy care (where applicable), immunizations and child care (where applicable), prescription medicine and mental and substance abuse where applicable. Contact them at the number provided for full details. Sea Mar Chc - Vancouver Dental is a Community Health Center. Sea Mar Chc - Vancouver Dental is a Homeless Health Center. In order to get more information on this clinic, click on the icons below. You may be required to join for free in order to access full contact information.
- Oral exams
- Oral screenings for infants and young children
- Oral health education and training to foster good oral hygiene
- Preventive services for children, including x-rays, cleanings, sealants and fluoride treatments
- Adult emergency dental care
- Regular appointments for adult routine and preventive dental care, including x-rays, restorations ("fillings"), scaling, composites, extractions
- Consultations for crowns, bridges and dentures
Sea Mar provides sliding fee scale discounts for eligible patients, dependent on household size and annual income. To apply for sliding fee scale discounts, please bring proof of your annual household income to your visit.
Monday - Saturday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.
Crowd Source Service Rates - Let Our Users Know If You Paid During Your Visit
Have you visited Sea Mar Chc - Vancouver Dental before? Let our users know, some cost details!
|Be the first to add a price for services! No rates have been added.|