This is a health care center funded by the federal government. This means even if you have no insurance you can be covered. The center is also income based for those making an income. This health center can cover services such as checkups, treatment, pregnancy care (where applicable), immunizations and child care (where applicable), prescription medicine and mental and substance abuse where applicable. Contact them at the number provided for full details. Dental Clinic - Sacramento County Public Health Dental Clinic is a Homeless Health Center. In order to get more information on this clinic, click on the icons below. You may be required to join for free in order to access full contact information.
Program eligibility is determined by the guidelines established by the Sacramento County Board of Supervisors. You will be required to provide proof of eligibility to qualify to receive medical services. The following documents are necessary to verify your eligibility:
- Proof of Identity - Driver's License, California Identification Card, other.
- Social Security Card.
- Residence Verification - Rent receipt, utility bill, other.
- Proof of Income - Wage stubs or other evidence of income.
- General Assistance - Status verification.
- Insurance Policy or number for health/hospitalization/dental/life insurance.
- Real and Personal Property - Tax statements, vehicle registration(s), bank statements, other.
Crowd Source Service Rates - Let Our Users Know If You Paid During Your Visit
Have you visited Dental Clinic - Sacramento County Public Health Dental Clinic before? Let our users know, some cost details!
|Be the first to add a price for services! No rates have been added.|